About Me

I was a normal girl who not really have a normal life. I been try all kind of thing that people my age did not dare to do. Before is too late God has call me himself. That the reason why i become God messenger today

Monday 4 February 2008

The success or the grace

Most of the time career seem to be the good temptation........

I would agree with that. I could hardly say that not much people don't want to be successful in there life. I am one of them who oneday step up into the position that a lot of people been esteem, respect. An important person that all people wanted to be. How many peole really know what behind that??? What is really the point, when there was really emptiness there. After work in that position for time being. I found myself very proud of what i can do. Not long afterthat i could found how much my pride could grown and have lost the track in serving God. How disappointed.........

------The Big Change to the next step of Life---------

No one can serve two masters.Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

Matthew 6:24

No comments: