About Me

I was a normal girl who not really have a normal life. I been try all kind of thing that people my age did not dare to do. Before is too late God has call me himself. That the reason why i become God messenger today

Saturday 30 June 2007

First Calling for God Work

Church Planting in Darrabin area..............

First I'm not really sure this is the calling from God, But thing has get together like jigsaws puzzle and there become big picture. Which i could not denied that the calling from God. Isn't it amazing how God working in our like. I believe that God has difference purpose in everyone of us in this world as the way he create us for. Now my purpose of my life is to serve him in this area.

------The End Or Just the beginning of my Life-----

For I know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: