About Me

I was a normal girl who not really have a normal life. I been try all kind of thing that people my age did not dare to do. Before is too late God has call me himself. That the reason why i become God messenger today

Tuesday 29 May 2007

The purpose of my life

Beginning of 2007.............

I have a good chance to join the night section of planet shaker conference in Jan. The story start from, we plan to go for movie but one of our friend found out that there was the planet shaker conference on. So we end up went to the conference instead of movie and I end up went every single night. It's the best decision i had made because God has spoke to me during that conference. It's was so clear... "I will send you out there to do my work. I will use you to be my missionary". I was not really sure about it at the first place. But God did not just stop there, he keep remind me about it. He confirm me again in my church convention and again in Hope conference in Khon Khan(Thailand). So now I was very sure what is the purpose of my life.

We all not know or sure about the purpose of the life or the direction of our life. Which everyone searching for it. Are you one of them!!! Do you want to know the purpose of your life?

-----------------To be Continue-----------------

And we know that in all things God works for the good for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Roman 8:28

No comments: