About Me

I was a normal girl who not really have a normal life. I been try all kind of thing that people my age did not dare to do. Before is too late God has call me himself. That the reason why i become God messenger today

Sunday 20 May 2007

Once apon a Time

10 Years ago somewhere in Thailand..............

In the family of parent who always busy because of try to work hard so the family will be stable. The lacking of time spending together and quarrel in family made me love to spend most of my time off house. I try search for meaning of life and seeking for something out there. I often have question "Why am I here in this earth?". I have try all thing that people said they would help satisfy the need and help answer me. But i found nothing instead disappointed. I found I could not trust no one but myself. I started to do something dangerous but before to late God has call me himself.

-----------------------------------------------------To Be Continue -----------------------------------------------------------

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me

Revelation 3:20

No comments: