About Me

I was a normal girl who not really have a normal life. I been try all kind of thing that people my age did not dare to do. Before is too late God has call me himself. That the reason why i become God messenger today

Monday 21 May 2007

Life after Christ

After I excepted Christ................

My life did not change over night but slightly change over a year. After all did not change much, you may ask why? Life in Christ much be change! Ther answer is to become a Christian is easy but to keep faith in God is not easy. Because of my own pride, own eager and not faith enough in him, I have try to walk with God by my own strength as the result of that. I'm going no where but still my own person, did not change and be able for God to use. Most of new believer lost there direction in Christian life because of this reason that they did not have enough faith in God.

------------------------------To Be Continue-------------------------------------

If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.

Isaiah 7:9

No comments: