About Me

I was a normal girl who not really have a normal life. I been try all kind of thing that people my age did not dare to do. Before is too late God has call me himself. That the reason why i become God messenger today

Monday 21 May 2007

Time of repentant for life changing

This is the time for me to step out of my comfort zone............

Sometime later, I have gone through many thing in my life on my own strength and found nothing change in my life and he let this happen for the reason. God has step into my life and ask for his share in my life that I never give him before. I found myself repent, cry out and give him all of me.

----------------------------To Be Continue-----------------------------

If anyone would come after me, he much deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Matthew 16:24

No comments: